Benefits of Health Insurance....

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Personal Finance

Author Thread
keshavmish

Location: india

Health insurance provides compensation to the insurers when they unexpectedly face health problems and urgently need financial assistance. Health insurance covers most of the medical expenses that are required at the time of hospitalization, follow-up, diagnosis, consultation and different medical exams. Health insurance agencies may be publicly owned privately owned or may be owned by non-profit institutions but all these organizations provide insurance policies for individuals or groups. Health insurance may be a program sponsored by a company to the employees or even an individual may create an health insurance policy for him and his dependents. Many developed countries provide health insurance assistance to the public through their programs sponsored by the government such as United States Mediaid program. The insured should pay some expenses to get the coverage and benefits such as fee, deductibles, premium and some out-of-pocket expenses.
Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:53 am
EddieChatwin

Having health insurance will give you access to a primary care provider who is a more appropriate provider of regular care than the emergency room. Like home insurance and auto insurance, health insurance is extremely important to protect against huge medical expenditure when you are ill.
Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:29 pm
shaunsmithzig

Thanks for this valuable information.
Post Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:58 pm
rubertnrubert

There are many benefits of Health Insurance:-
- It covers risk of Life.
- On death our family get help of Money.
- On any health treatment we get benefit of it.
- It covers whole family in plans.
- Advisable to take health insurance.
Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:08 am
alnishell

Health is our real wealth. Health insurance can also provide payments for prescription drugs and even dental care, Offer tax credits to small businesses to purchase coverage, Convenient and give us good services, Flexible plan and so on.
Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:03 pm
Ohioquotes

Location: Ohio

Heath insurance in the US will also change if federal health care goes through as planned.
Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:49 am
robmejia

One never knows when illness will strike or an accident may occur. To prepare for instances like this, you must have a health insurance. With it, you need not worry about the cost of your medical treatment and just concentrate on getting better.
Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:50 pm
johnpeterr

Health insurance provides compensation to the insurers when they unexpectedly face health problems and urgently need financial assistance. Health insurance covers most of the medical expenses that are required at the time of hospitalization, follow-up, diagnosis, consultation and different medical exams.
Post Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:44 am
sethm

Location: United States

I absolutely agree with what the others said. Health insurance is very important because it ensures adequate access to preventive or health care when you need it most. Health issues occur without warning. Health Insurance coverage can provide you with peace of mind that bills will not be a primary worry in a time when you should be focusing on your health.
Post Mon May 07, 2012 9:01 am
kandhoshlo

Location: Mexico

Health is Wealth, so that why its important
Post Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:50 am
jallyjames

Location: Delhi

Very good post!giving innovative and outstanding concepts to motivates us, hold going on with much more......
Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:15 am
albertjohnson

Good post , Looking for a Personal Injury Lawyer? Make a call to Report Car Accident and we will reduce all your stress right from medical help and claim documentation to the litigation process, claim compensation and the insurance claim. ..

Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer
Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:41 am
Garson

Now the market is literally full of different brands of CBD, so it becomes difficult to choose a reliable and good brand for yourself. But I chose Blessed CBD oil and was very satisfied with the quality of the products. I recommend visiting their official website.
Post Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:57 am