Sport betting income

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Earning & Income

Author Thread
Wuveth

Sport betting income  Reply with quote

Hello. Can you share your experience about sport betting? How much income can I get from this?
Post Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:06 pm
Tresdin

Quite difficult to say. All it depends on many factors. For example how much money can you bet? On what odds? How often? And so on. Personally I make bets on football and usually have good income. If you want to find good bookmaker, I can recommend 1xbet mirror link from my personal experience!
Post Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:22 pm