How do you think do women get horny watching porn?

Tresdin

How do you think do women get horny watching porn?  Reply with quote

How do you think do women get horny watching porn?
Post Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:11 pm
Wuveth

Hello. I think yes, but of course it depends on person's likes and mood. I saw similar questions in internet and many women said that yes! Personally I can sometimes watch videos on xossipy.com, it is good way to relax for me:)
Post Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:23 pm