Domain registrar and convenient payment methods

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Web for Profit

Author Thread
Leozerd

Domain registrar and convenient payment methods  Reply with quote

I'm from Russia. I need an English-speaking domain registrar, but with convenient payment methods. It is important. Where can I pay for a domain, for example, via WebMoney?
Post Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:26 pm
Leozerd

Who can help me?
Post Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:05 pm
Samarin

Check domains at https://pananames.com/ here payment is accepted through Paypal, Webmoney, bank cards. Panamanian registrar, is that right for you? I like it. Here everything is clear from the beginning, the registrar doesn’t hide anything. Including prices for domain renewals.
Post Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:07 am
Leozerd

Interesting. Does domain renewal cost the same here as registration?
Post Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:06 pm
Samarin

Originally posted by Leozerd
Interesting. Does domain renewal cost the same here as registration?

You can immediately check prices for 10 years in advance.
Post Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:21 pm