marijuana stocks

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Money Watch

Author Thread
swingtradingsavage

Location: Newyork
marijuana stocks  Reply with quote

A celebrity named Brittanya Razavi talking about marijuana stocks
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbvusTXHGO8/?taken-by=welvendagreat
Post Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:23 pm
Deen888

Location: Los Angeles

Sounds interesting, but I can't get the principle of work of these stocks. Is this legal? Cannabis is legal in very few countries ( medical marijuana canada , for example), I guess there can be some difficulties in trading.
Post Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:33 am
Garson

Guys and what do you think about medical marijuana products? Found this elixinol review uk and it seems to be a really cool thing. Would you use it?
Post Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:17 am
Deen888

Location: Los Angeles

Talking about cannabis in general, I think medical sorts are extremely beneficial, I would like to see medical weed legalized and available at every drugstore. Till that moment, I will be vaping some via special weed vaporizer which doesn't produce a lot of smoke.
Post Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:37 am