Home     Forum     401k     401k Rollovers
    Register   Login   Members   Search   FAQs     Recent Posts    

How to sell stock that is no more listed in the US

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Investing, Stocks and Bonds

Author Thread
Contributing Member

Cash: $ 9.55

Posts: 44
Joined: 04 Nov 2010
Location: seattle
How to sell stock that is no more listed in the US  Reply with quote  

I just landed with precarious situation.
In my IRA, there was a spinoff, I believe, and I came to possession of TRRSF stock.
Actually, even bought more of it several times. It was doing OK but, suddenly, went dormant for about a week.
IRA is in what used to be Sharebuilder, now Capital One.
I looked into this deeper today to find out that stock changed its ticker to TSU, Trisura Group and is now traded on Canadian SE only.
As the result, I can't sell my shares as broker won't let me do it. Not traded on US SE.

Any ideas what to do with it as in - how to sell it? It's there - and out of reach same time.

Thank you and Happy New Year.
Post Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:08 pm
 View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic
Forum Jump:
Jump to:  
  Display posts from previous:      

Money Talk © 2003-2016