Home     Forum     401k     401k Rollovers
    Register   Login   Members   Search   FAQs     Recent Posts    




The REAL way to Make Money

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Earning & Income

Author Thread
vmead
Member


Cash: $ 1.27

Posts: 10
Joined: 10 Feb 2005

Re: Sometimes There Is More...  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by skywalker
I agree that finding the right product, finding the right niche and
marketing effectively is the right way to go. But I also find that there
are other dimensions that one may need to look at as well...

Being the right person for success is also a major factor. Andrew touched
upon it when he said...invest in yourself. "The shortest route to profits
working from home is from the inside out...any other way is the long
way around". -Robert Grantham

My personal experience is this, when I started making mental and mindset changes, my income shifted dramatically. Now success is a daily thing for
me.



Brilliant! You are absolutely right about the fact that The shortest route to profits working from home is from the inside out...any other way is the long
way around"

I know this and I have been working night and day to change my mindset and get rid of the old negative way of thinking. However, I have read many books, listened to many tapes, but somehow I just cannot breakthrough to success, where I experience it on a daily basis.

Would be so kind to elaborate of your modus operandi in reaching that place where you experience success on a daily basis. Is there a book, seminar or tape that did it for you. What helped you most to achieve your goals. If you do not mind, could you please e-mail your reply as well as posting it so others can see your learned answer.

Thanks much.
Post Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:37 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
us3rnotfound
New Member


Cash: $ 0.00

Posts: 8
Joined: 11 Mar 2005

 Reply with quote  

Andrew - VERY true.
Post Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:07 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
I-Cash
Member


Cash: $ 1.00

Posts: 24
Joined: 25 Mar 2005

 Reply with quote  

Agree 100%. There isnt alot of make money quick scemes that works. But has anyone ever had any success with them?
Post Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:50 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TypeGenie
Contributing Member


Cash: $ 3.62

Posts: 27
Joined: 22 Mar 2005
Location: Belgium
 Reply with quote  

You can ALWAYS earn a lot of money when you work hard and show a lot of dedication!
Post Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:32 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
jonender
First Time Poster


Cash: $ 0.20

Posts: 1
Joined: 30 Mar 2005

 Reply with quote  

Thats true! Doublers are risky and more like gambling than investing and earning. I've tried www.lastdoubler.com and thoght that when I invest at the very beginning of opening the line, I can move upwords faster. I sure did move fast, but not enoght to double. Now I'm at pos 162 from 2004 oct and soon can request my money back.

What i truly believe in is autosurf programms. I use http://www.studiotraffic.com/ [affiliate code removed, see forum rules] I have invested 40$, but my account is 170$ by now. Every day one must autosurf 100 pages, actually no need to look at them. I takes about 30 min and it will earn you 1% of you account. So in a month you can year up to 31% of your account. That earned money can be used to upgrade the account.

I've already tried to take money out, they really pay Smile

By the end of august I can take out 150$ a month, which is already some additional earning. The maximum account one may have is 10 000$. This account earns 3000$ a month Smile

So it's worth a try. The member base is currently 125 000 and growing by 1000 every day. So the risk of losing money is extremely low as it also has many supporting services like Studiowalker.com, StudioPay.com, surfnstore.com etc
Post Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:01 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
TypeGenie
Contributing Member


Cash: $ 3.62

Posts: 27
Joined: 22 Mar 2005
Location: Belgium
 Reply with quote  

Actually the maximum account is $15 000, which earns about $4650 a month Wink
Post Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:48 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Eithanius
Contributing Member


Cash: $ 2.11

Posts: 46
Joined: 06 Apr 2005

 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Stack
quote:
Originally posted by TypeGenie
Actually the maximum account is $15 000, which earns about $4650 a month Wink

But there are many autosurfing programs with which you can earn much more than $4650 a month. (http://stackpost.nm.ru/eng/index.html)


How long will they lasts...? What are the risks involves...? What are the chances that those are nothing but scams....?
Post Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:16 am
 View user's profile Send private message
xboxundone
Senior Member


Cash: $ 67.83

Posts: 795
Joined: 19 Sep 2004

 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Eithanius
quote:
Originally posted by Stack
quote:
Originally posted by TypeGenie
Actually the maximum account is $15 000, which earns about $4650 a month Wink

But there are many autosurfing programs with which you can earn much more than $4650 a month. (http://stackpost.nm.ru/eng/index.html)


How long will they lasts...? What are the risks involves...? What are the chances that those are nothing but scams....?


Stay away from programs like this as most likely you will only LOSE money.

Post Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:26 am
 View user's profile Send private message
Rolo
Yo' Daddy


Cash: $ 309.70

Posts: 1551
Joined: 13 Mar 2005
Location: Colorado/Florida
 Reply with quote  

The first step in achieving success is to control the greed. Patience, planning, discipline, and perserverence are key ingredients to success. MAKE MONEY NOW!! is a bunch of crap and will be your downfall.

"Expect me when you see me."
Post Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:28 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Oscarr
New Member


Cash: $ 0.61

Posts: 8
Joined: 30 Apr 2005
Location: Auckland New Zealand
Website construction  Reply with quote  

I didn't have the funds to get someone else to make up a website for me so I got hold of MS Frontpage and made my own. I started with a very simple site, and allowed it to be reviewed on a forum. I used the advice I got to improve it. I think that my site is practical if not as elegant as others. I have spent the last six months helping a friend in Montana develop and update her website as well. Through that I am gaining skills. If you are computer savvy, I think that you can do it too. You don't need html skills if you use a wysiwyg program, although you will learn html as you go along. Try it. You'll have fun learning a new skill.
Post Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:45 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
xboxundone
Senior Member


Cash: $ 67.83

Posts: 795
Joined: 19 Sep 2004

Re: Website construction  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Oscarr
I didn't have the funds to get someone else to make up a website for me so I got hold of MS Frontpage and made my own. I started with a very simple site, and allowed it to be reviewed on a forum. I used the advice I got to improve it. I think that my site is practical if not as elegant as others. I have spent the last six months helping a friend in Montana develop and update her website as well. Through that I am gaining skills. If you are computer savvy, I think that you can do it too. You don't need html skills if you use a wysiwyg program, although you will learn html as you go along. Try it. You'll have fun learning a new skill.


I agree completely not to mention there are many free templates out there all you have to do is link to the originator. I wish you good luck in your venture Smile

Post Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:58 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
nextmillionaire
Full Member


Cash: $ 10.23

Posts: 56
Joined: 23 May 2005

my 2 cents  Reply with quote  

In life, the vast majority of people just keep doing the "same old thing.:. Life seems easier that way. But "doing the same old thng" guarantees the "same old result". So in long run, it is actually much, much harder.

Doublers for me are crap.

Go for something that already proven.

The choice we make dictate the lives we lead.

To paraphase...

"Where you are today is the result of all the choices and actions that you have made in your life"
Post Mon May 23, 2005 6:27 am
 View user's profile Send private message
mattjd
Member


Cash: $ 3.40

Posts: 16
Joined: 15 May 2005

Re: The REAL way to Make Money  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
I want to share an incredible, new (well nothing is really new is it?) money making concept, and I'm going to share it with you at no cost and no obligation. That's right, why bother with other money-making systems that cost $19.95, $49.99 or even $250 dollars just to get a peek, much less make you any real money (but while making the author $19.95, $49.99 or even $250 dollars richer with your funds).

You've probably seen this system in action, no it's not a pyramid or ponzi scheme, no it's not a randomizer, or a HYIP. It's not an envelope stuffing scam or a goofy ad-placement scheme. Not read-for-profit, MLM or anything like that.

Here it is, the money making "secret" that so many have searched for...

Now, unlike so many of the scams from Mr. Flimflam, I'm not going to claim this is easy. You are probably thinking... "Here comes the catch!". Yep, this system has a catch and it's not my fee for sharing, it's just the nature of the system.

Read on, you'll understand...

The trick to making money, drumroll please, is... .. .

Provide a useful product, service or experience, then market it well and sell it at a fair price.

That's it?

Yes, that's it.

This is the cornerstone of making money. I've made money on the Internet, plenty of it, and this is the only way to go.

You can sell retail products and make money. You can sell advertising space and make money. The possibilities are limitless.

You'll have to apply yourself, this is no pipe dream, it all boils down to work and working smartly.

Find your niche, build your business, invest in yourself, not some Joe who's selling you a pipe dream or a way to make a nickle from reading or posting spam. Even affiliate marketers with no products or business can provide a useful service by connecting sellers with buyers. There are a million ways to make an honest living. Use your brain and talents to build something you can be proud of. Something you can build on. Something you can retire on (or retire to!).

Good luck with your business. Here's to your money!



That's all there is too it! And don't forget to invest the money you make. Best type of investing would be R-E-I.

Matt
Post Tue May 24, 2005 2:31 am
 View user's profile Send private message
xboxundone
Senior Member


Cash: $ 67.83

Posts: 795
Joined: 19 Sep 2004

Re: Sometimes There Is More...  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by vmead
quote:
Originally posted by skywalker
I agree that finding the right product, finding the right niche and
marketing effectively is the right way to go. But I also find that there
are other dimensions that one may need to look at as well...

Being the right person for success is also a major factor. Andrew touched
upon it when he said...invest in yourself. "The shortest route to profits
working from home is from the inside out...any other way is the long
way around". -Robert Grantham

My personal experience is this, when I started making mental and mindset changes, my income shifted dramatically. Now success is a daily thing for
me.



Brilliant! You are absolutely right about the fact that The shortest route to profits working from home is from the inside out...any other way is the long
way around"

I know this and I have been working night and day to change my mindset and get rid of the old negative way of thinking. However, I have read many books, listened to many tapes, but somehow I just cannot breakthrough to success, where I experience it on a daily basis.

Would be so kind to elaborate of your modus operandi in reaching that place where you experience success on a daily basis. Is there a book, seminar or tape that did it for you. What helped you most to achieve your goals. If you do not mind, could you please e-mail your reply as well as posting it so others can see your learned answer.

Thanks much.


I like books by John Maxwell Very logical down to earth applications in being a leader (which is mainly a change in mindset)

Some of his books i reccomend

The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
Today Matters
Thinking for a Change: 11 Ways Highly Successful People Approach Life and Work (this book is my favorite and will help you change your mindset)


Great quote from Today Matters -

When it comes to approaching the day, we often are more like
Alexander than we would care to admit. We may not wake up with
gum in our hair or feel that our family and friends are out to get
us, but our days often fall to pieces. And, as a result, they seem like
very bad days.
How often do you have a great day? Is it the norm or the rare exception
for you? Take today, for example. How would you rate it? So
far, has today been a great day? Or has it been less than wonderful?
Perhaps you havenít even thought about it until now. If I asked you
to rate today on a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being perfect), would you
even know how to score it? Upon what would you base your rating?
Would it depend on how you feel? Would it be determined by how
many items youíve checked off your to-do list? Would you score your
day according to how much time youíve spent with someone you
love? How do you define success for today?
Everyone wants to have a good day, but not many people know
what a good day looks likeómuch less how to create one. And
even fewer people understand how the way you live today impacts
your tomorrow. Why is that? The root of the problem is that most
people misunderstand success. If we have a faulty view of success,
we take a faulty approach to our day. As a result, today falls to
pieces.

Post Tue May 24, 2005 12:21 pm
 View user's profile Send private message

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Reply to topic
Forum Jump:
Jump to:  
  Display posts from previous:      





Money Talk © 2003-2018