Mobile app for doctor booking

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Web for Profit

Author Thread
Tresdin

Mobile app for doctor booking  Reply with quote

I have such online service(website) and I want to create application for it. What developers can you recommend?
Post Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:15 pm
GeorgeCarpenter

Try to search companies which have experience in healthcare industry. Also many depends on your budget and goals.
Post Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:18 am
Wuveth

Good idea. Mobile application will bring a lot of benefits to your service. But it must be professional and follow all modern trends and requirements. I recommend to read this article https://light-it.net/blog/how-to-make-a-doctor-booking-app/#1 from professional developers, I think it will help you to start.
Post Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:05 am